Stress Training Workshop in Newcastle-Under-LymeTake part in this rare opportunity to understand your mind and manage your everyday stress with the help of experts.
Stress Training Workshop
- What is stress and what causes it?
- How does Psychotherapy and Counselling work?
- Understand the mind and how it works
- How to undo your everyday stress
- Understand relationship stress and how to manage problems
Who is the stress training workshop for?
This stress workshop is for you if:
- You suffer from psychiatric problems
- You are stress prone and suffer from stress related problems
- You have no psychiatric problems but wish to understand stress and work on the normal human suffering
The stress training workshop will be held by Dr Kishore Chandiramani here at the Knutton, Newcastle-Under-Lyme Clinic.
About Dr. Chandiramani
Dr Chandiramani has over 35 years experience in the fields of psychiatry, psychotherapy, existential philosophy, mindfulness meditation, and biofeedback therapy.
Stress Workshop Dates
Saturday 9th September 2017
2pm - 5pm
Saturday 14th October 2017
2pm - 5pm
Emotions Clinic, 1 Lawson Terrace, Knutton, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire ST5 6DS
Tickets are £50 and are available from Emotions Clinic.
Tel: 01782 768656 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org